Kimbolton Sculpture Festival
Friday April 27, 2018
An afternoon and evening for sculptors, judges and sponsors
Saturday April 28, 2018
- Country food, live music. Sculpture from off the farm, about and of the land.
- Gates open Saturday 9am and the fun continues till 4pm. It’s a big action filled day.
- Food trucks and stalls offer all day food and beverage options
- Enjoy the bounty of an autumn harvest
- Bar facilities on site
- Vote for the People’s Choice Rural Sculpture
- Buy or commission sculpture for your home, farm or business
- See fine art, glass, textile,ceramics, photography in an exhibition of art work from local professional working artists.
- Shop and browse market stalls for goods that have been made, baked, grown or bred in northern Manawatu.
- Let your youngsters take part in lots of creative activities and challenges
- Take a ride – vintage cars, ponies and tractors.
- Watch local village teams battle to be the best
- Live all day music including a big afternoon set from Eb and Sparrow
- Demonstrations of heritage skills
- Farm mini bus tours
- National Rural Sculpture Awards presentation
Thanks to our Festival Partner: